1 Ton 20' Lift L-90 Series Chain Hoist - Super Heavy Duty
Product No.: 101216
Model No.: L90-1006
- The strongest chain hoist available!
- Exclusive Class V+ load chain is the world's strongest grade
- Provides unparalleled safety for the most demanding applications
- Chrome Molybdenum load gears for maximum strength and resistance to shock
- Load sheave is designed for long wear with uniform pockets for correct chain contact
- Drop forged hooks are designed to bend slowly to warn of overloads
- Rolled edge on hand wheel cover acts as a chain guide and allows smooth operation even when pulling the hand chain at an angle
- Positive ratchet, screw and disc are completely enclosed to protect the brake mechanism
- Non-asbestos wet friction brake discs will not slip even when oil is present
- Electrostatic powder coated before assembly to protect against rust and corrosion
- Capacity unaffected by temperatures up to -40ºC with suitable winter lubrication
- Tested to 150% of rated capacity
- Meets OSHA and ANSI B30.16 standards (certificate included)
- Made in Japan
- NOTE: Custom Lifts are available in any length desired. Ask your local JET distributor for details!
- INSERT HAND DRAWN DIAGRAM
- safety hooks icon
- super heavy duty icon
- Shipping Weight: 40.5 lb (18.4 kg)
- Product Weight: 39.6 lb (18 kg)
- Product Dimension: -
- Rated Lifting Capacity (Tons): 1
- Rated Lifting Capacity (lbs): 2,200
- Standard Lift: 20'
- Head Room: 11-3/4"
- Number of Falls: 1
- Load Chain Diameter: 6.3mm
- Force Req. to Lift Capacity (lbs): 69
- Length of Hand Chain Pulled to Lift Load 1 ft: 50'
- A: 11-3/4"
- B: 6-5/16"
- C: 2-11/16"
- D: 3-5/8"
- E: 6-5/16"
- F: 1-5/16"
- G: 1-11/16"
- H: 7/8"
- I: 5/8"
- N: 1-3/16"
Click on image to enlarge [+]