2 Ton 20' Lift Chain Hoist - Super Heavy Duty (Overload Protection)
Product No.: 101436
Model No.: L95-2006
- Series L-95 is equipped with an automatic overload protection device as standard equipment
- Overload protection is pre-set at 120% of rated capacity
- Exclusive Class V+ load chain is the world's strongest grade
- Provides unparalleled safety for the most demanding applications
- Chrome Molybdenum load gears for maximum strength and resistance to shock
- Load sheave is designed for long wear with uniform pockets for correct chain contact
- Sealed bearings support load and reduce operator effort
- Drop forged hooks are designed to bend slowly to warn of overloads
- Rolled edge on hand wheel cover acts as a chain guide and allows smooth operation even when pulling the hand chain at an angle
- Dual pawl brake is completely enclosed to protect the brake mechanism
- Non-asbestos wet friction brake discs will not slip even when oil is present
- Electrostatic powder coated before assembly to protect against rust and corrosion
- Tested to 150% of rated capacity
- Meets OSHA and ANSI B30.16 standards (certificate included)
- Made in Japan
- INSERT HAND DRAWN DIAGRAM
- safety hooks icon
- super heavy duty icon
- Shipping Weight: 66.2 lb (30.1 kg)
- Product Weight: 64.9 lb (29.5 kg)
- Product Dimension: -
- Rated Lifting Capacity (Tons): 2
- Rated Lifting Capacity (lbs): 4,400
- Standard Lift: 20'
- Head Room: 14-3/4"
- Number of Falls: 1
- Load Chain Diameter: 8.0mm
- Force Req. to Lift Capacity (lbs): 73
- Length of Hand Chain Pulled to Lift Load 1 ft: 77'
- A: 14-3/4"
- B: 7-3/16"
- C: 3-1/4"
- D: 3-15/16"
- E: 8-7/16"
- F: 1-11/16"
- G: 2-3/32"
- H: 1-1/8"
- I: 7/8"
- N: 1-1/2"
Click on image to enlarge [+]