1-1/2 Ton 5' Lift #10 Series Cast Lever Chain Hoist - Super Heavy Duty
Product No.: 110242
Model No.: #10-2
- The toughest lever chain hoist made!
- High tensile strength cast steel housing protects gears from impact damage
- Cast steel handle provides maximum strength and leverage
- Simple design makes routine inspection or maintenance fast and easy
- Non-asbestos brake discs use a high quality low abrasion aramid fibre material for a safer and healthier environment
- Easy free wheeling system automatically returns to hoisting mode when load is applied
- High grade low-wear chain is strong and smooth finished to prevent snagging or jamming
- Gauge included to check for chain elongation and hook stretch
- Top and bottom safety hooks are standard, and are designed to bend slowly to warn of overloads
- Each unit is tested to 150% of rated capacity
- Meets ANSI B30.21 Standards (Certificate included)
- Made in Japan
- NOTE: Custom Lifts are available in any length desired. Ask your local JET distributor for details!
- INSERT HAND DRAWN DIAGRAM
- safety hooks icon
- super heavy duty icon
- JET exclusive icon
- Shipping Weight: 28 lb (12.7 kg)
- Product Weight: 26.576 lb (12.08 kg)
- Product Dimension: -
- Rated Lifting Capacity (Tons): 1-1/2
- Standard Lift: 5'
- Number of Falls: 1
- Load Chain Diameter: 7.1mm
- Min Distance Between Hooks: 14-15/16"
- Distance per Handle Pull: 1-1/8"
- Force Req. to Lift Capacity (lbs): 66 lbs
- Lever Length: 16-1/16"
- A: 14-15/16"
- B: 10-21/64"
- C: 2-61/64"
- D: 4-3/32"
- E: 3-17/64"
- F: 5-3/64"
- G: 1-19/64"
- H: 1-21/32"
- I: 2-41/64"
- J: 4-7/32"
- K: 6-27/32"
- L: 1-3/8"
- M: 16-1/16"
- N: 25/32"
- O: 5-29/32"
Click on image to enlarge [+]