1/4" Air Riveter – Super Heavy Duty
Product No.: 409008
Model No.: AR14SD
- For maximum performance we recommend 90 PSI air pressure.
- New production quality air riveter delivers a powerful pulling load of 3,520 lbs
- Can be used on aluminum, steel and stainless steel rivets up to 1/4"
- Can also be used on 3/16" and 1/4" monobolts
- Specific components manufactured with high cost, super precise CNC deep hole drilling processes for extreme accuracy and tolerance
- Longer 26mm stroke sets rivets in one hit, increasing efficiency
- Integrated vacuum/exhaust system with a convenient adjustable switch allows operator to adjust mandrel retention and collection
- Designed with integrated spring and air return system for fast, reliable cycles
- Japanese NOK rubber gasket for longest tool life
- Specially designed “quick opening” collection bottle eliminates the need to remove bottle when emptying
- Includes 3 sizes of nose pieces for a wide range of uses
- Designed for production and heavy duty power riveting applications
- Shipping Weight: -
- Product Weight: 3.3 lb (1.49 kg)
- Product Dimension: -
- Rivet Capacity: 1/4"
- Stroke: 1.02" (26mm)
- Pull Force (lbs): 3,520
- Avg. Air Consumption (CFM): 10.1
- Min. Hose size: 3/8"
- Air Inlet (NPT): 1/4"
- Nosepiece: 5/32" ( 4.0mm), 3/16" ( 4.8mm), 1/4" ( 6.4mm)
- Vibration (m/s²): 2.5
- Sound Pressure (dBA): 75
Click on image to enlarge [+]