6" Bi-Metal Vari-Pitch Holesaw
Product No.: 565161
Product Category: Cutting Tools
Product Group: Holesaws
Product Subgroup: JET-KUT Bi-Metal Holesaws - Premium (For Steel/Wood)
Warranty Code: (see policy for details)
- Premium Performance
- Industrial quality holesaws with special bi-metal construction
- Fast cutting 4/6 variable tooth provides faster cut than standard configuration
- Super hard high speed steel teeth electron beam welded to a tough, shatterproof body, producing a very durable hole saw
- Lasts up to 5 times longer than carbon steel saws
- Ideal for cutting mild steel, stainless steel, aluminum, cast iron, copper, brass, wood, plastics and composition board
- 1. Use recommended RPM, higher speeds will shorten the life of the saw and affect cutting
- 2.Apply sufficient feed pressure for best results, not enough will dull tooth points and too much may destroy teeth
- 3 Do not extend the drill point past the teeth edge more than the thickness of the material.
- 4 Pipe tap sizes are diameter of the wholesaw when pipe is to be threaded into the work (ie. containers)
- 5 Pipe entrance sizes are diameters of the wholesaw when the pipes need clearance to pass all the way through the work piece such as beams, walls, etc.
- Shipping Weight: -
- Product Weight: -
- Product Dimension: -
- Size (inches): 6"
- Diameter in mm: 152.4mm
- Arbor No.: M45P, M55P
- Pipe Tap size: 3–1/2"
- Pipe Entrance Size: 4"
Click on image to enlarge [+]